Beauty and diversity at its very best, this barrier reef boasts hundreds of species of tropical fish, marine life, corals and sponges, a rainbow of colors with a very delicate balance of thousands of years of evolution. This sparkling clean marine playground is one of the most highly photographed reefs in the world. Cayman Ridge and Trench form a massive wall of 25,000 feet, the deepest point in the Caribbean, Paradise reef, Eden rock, uniquely situated near Devils Grotto, is a phenomenon of extravagant beauty. As the sea beckons us, we are innately drawn to the ocean. Revel and frolic in some of the most pristine reef systems in the world, where just beneath the surface a majestic underwater world, teaming with life awaits you.
We will provide you with a fish ID card. Always be careful not to touch anything, many fish and coral can deliver a painful and sometimes toxic sting. A mask and fins is all you need, always snorkel with a buddy. Enjoy the unsurpassed beauty of Coral Gardens!
We have 4 different types of tours that go to Coral Gardens.
This Tour comes with an outstanding sandwich platter,
chips, sodas, water and Ice.
Tour Comes With
* Luxurious 32′ Express Cruiser Motor Yacht
* Captain and Crew
* Light snacks
* Water and soft drinks
*Snorkeling gear including fins, mask and snorkel
* Fresh Water Shower
*Life vest and all equipment for your personal safety
* This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
* Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
* Change of clothes
* The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions.
* Souvenir T-Shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts, and underwater cameras are available for purchase.
* Guests are permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages.
1 of Caymans Best Attractions