The USS KITTIWAKE
From big freighters to small island cargo vessels, Grand Cayman abounds in shipwrecks.
* The USS Kittiwake
* The Oro Verde
* The Cali
* The Doc Poulson
* The David Nicholson
* The Balboa
The mysterious allure of shipwrecks, they offer us a tiny glimpse into the past, while creating new life and intricate new ecosystems of living reef. The slow and steady decay, makes way for shelter and safe haven from the open seas for all creatures large and small to share.
This makes for some awe inspiring snorkeling. The Cayman Islands is rich in scattered shipwrecks. From the 1930's with the famous Balboa wreck to the more recent man made USS Kittiwake, and the many in between, Cayman shares its sunken secrets with us. We visit these sites with great care and respect for the delicate symphony of life that surrounds these underwater monuments. Let us share these infamous, historical sites with you!
Let KK's SunShine Luxury Charters take you to see something amazing...
This Tour comes with an outstanding sandwich platter,
chips, sodas, water and Ice.
Tour Comes With
* luxurious 32′ Express Cruiser Motor Yacht
* Captain and Crew
* Light snacks
* Water and soft drinks
*Snorkeling gear including fins, mask and snorkel
* Fresh Water Shower
*Life vest and all equipment for your personal safety
* This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
* Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
* Change of clothes
* The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions.
* Souvenir T-Shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts, and underwater cameras are available for purchase.
* Alcoholic beverages are not available for purchase.
* Guests are permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages.
1 of Caymans Best Attractions